Error WriteTag Windows Phone 8

Aug 8, 2013 at 11:19 AM
Hi,
I try to implement the Library on my Windows Phone 8 application but I got an error when I try to call WriteTag Methods:
A first chance exception of type 'System.Resources.MissingManifestResourceException' occurred in mscorlib.ni.dll
A first chance exception of type 'System.Resources.MissingManifestResourceException' occurred in mscorlib.ni.dll
A first chance exception of type 'System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException' occurred in mscorlib.ni.dll
Could not find any resources appropriate for the specified culture or the neutral culture. Make sure "Id3.Net.Resources.Id3Messages.resources" was correctly embedded or linked into assembly "Id3" at compile time, or that all the satellite assemblies required are loadable and fully signed.

My test code is pretty simple...
I create a tag and I try to use WriteTag method...
My mp3 file havn't any tag before processing it that's why I create a new Tag item.
using (var isolated = IsolatedStorageFile.GetUserStoreForApplication())
            {
                using (var file = new IsolatedStorageFileStream(strFilePath, FileMode.Open, isolated))
                {
                    Id3.Id3Tag tag = new Id3.Id3Tag();
                    tag.Title.Value = track.Title;
                    tag.Album.Value = album.Title;

var fileMp3 = new Id3.Mp3Stream(file, Id3.Mp3Permissions.ReadWrite);
                    fileMp3.WriteTag(tag, Id3.WriteConflictAction.Replace);
                }
            }
Any Idea?

Thanks

Alex
Aug 8, 2013 at 11:36 AM
I solved it by download the source code and recompile the PCL after having change the Framework source to .NET 4.5 and Windows Phone 8...
After this I've got a new error so I must change my call of WriteTag methods to:
 fileMp3.WriteTag(tag, 1, 0, Id3.WriteConflictAction.Replace);
Regards

PS: This is the ONLY Library I found to correctly support Windows Phone ID3 ;-)

Alex