Error when loading mp3 files

Apr 29, 2013 at 10:12 AM
Edited Apr 29, 2013 at 10:12 AM
When I try to load an mp3 using
Dim mp3 As New Mp3File(musicfile)
I get mp3file.cs not found. This is what it is doing

Locating source for 'e:\Projects\@CodePlex\ID3\src\Id3.Net.Files\Mp3File.cs'. Checksum: MD5 {f ab 25 94 ed 8b cf a1 68 37 e8 9 f1 2f b 87}
The file 'e:\Projects\@CodePlex\ID3\src\Id3.Net.Files\Mp3File.cs' does not exist.
Looking in script documents for 'e:\Projects\@CodePlex\ID3\src\Id3.Net.Files\Mp3File.cs'... Looking in the projects for 'e:\Projects\@CodePlex\ID3\src\Id3.Net.Files\Mp3File.cs'. The file was not found in a project.
Looking in directory 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 11.0\VC\crt\src\'...
Looking in directory 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 11.0\VC\crt\src\vccorlib\'...
Looking in directory 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 11.0\VC\atlmfc\src\mfc\'...
Looking in directory 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 11.0\VC\atlmfc\src\atl\'...
Looking in directory 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 11.0\VC\atlmfc\include'...
The debug source files settings for the active solution indicate that the debugger will not ask the user to find the file: e:\Projects\@CodePlex\ID3\src\Id3.Net.Files\Mp3File.cs. The debugger could not locate the source file 'e:\Projects\@CodePlex\ID3\src\Id3.Net.Files\Mp3File.cs'. I have downloaded the dll's, perhaps not complied correctly?